We are recruiting a second medical Oncologist to join our growing service.
(AMERICAN, EUROPEAN BOARD CERTIFIED OR RESIDENCY TRAINED SPECIALISTS)
There are many reasons to choose Canada West Veterinary Specialists:
- Established in 1997, our hospital is multi-specialty referral practice which is also VECCS Level 1 certified and an identified trauma center in British Columbia combined with a dedicated 24-
hour Emergency hospital facility. Our practice has boarded-specialists in Internal Medicine, Oncology, Neurology, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgery and Critical Care with added services of rehabilitation therapy and an
in-house reference lab.
- Our facility is equipped with a 64 slice CT, a low field MRI, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, and EMG. Access to an outside 3T MRI is also possible when needed.
- Our hospital is located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, which is consistently rated as one of the top places to live in the world. Vancouver is a dynamic, multicultural city set in a spectacular
natural environment between the Pacific Ocean and surrounding mountains, enabling outdoor activities and providing an extensive complement to your professional life. After-work skiing, during
winter, and after-work paddle boarding or relaxing on the beach, during summer, are all possible! Vancouver will also satisfy any foodies being known for its exquisite and diversified cuisine.
- The position comes with a competitive salary, health insurance, continuing education allowance, and licensure allowance.
- British Columbia is one of the rare provinces in North America allowing board certified EuropeanSpecialists to work under a “Specialty Private Practice” license without ECFVG certification/
- Offering a professional, collaborative and friendly work environment, we are seeking a motivated individual, who is dedicated to practicing high quality veterinary medicine and willing to help continue the
growth and expansion of the specialty services within our hospital.
Please visit our website, canadawestvets.com
For more information, please contact:
Marta Jackson, General Manager