Our client is one of the top ten veterinary hospitals practicing small animal medicine in Germany. Complex clinical cases are treated at the highest possible level of veterinary medicine.
The new clinic building equipped with state-of-the-art technology started operating in 2017.
Thanks to the remarkable success of the team, a significant new structural expansion will be added to the existing facilities. The clinic team consists of around 40 veterinarians with special expertise in various disciplines. The referrals appreciate the active cooperation, the quality of veterinary care and the professional handling of the owners
Due to those planned expansions of the veterinary team as well as the entire clinic, we are hiring a veterinary colleague for a permanent position as
Diplomate for veterinary internal medicine
ECVIM-CA / ACVIM-CA (m/f/d)
- As head of the internal medicine team with six veterinary colleagues, you are responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of referrals, or give a second opinion on patients with a long history. You are the contact person for the most complex cases!
- You are equipped with empathy for the patients' owners and appear as a competent partner regarding medical possibilities and limits
- You team up with all veterinarians in the clinic based on the individual case and share your knowledge as well as supervise especially your younger colleagues
- You coordinate the diagnostic in-house measures according to the set clinic standards
- Additionally, you make use of all available options of modern laboratory diagnostics and patho-histology through personal contact with external partners and universities
- You take part in a rotation system of the internal medicine emergency service along with your colleagues
- You make an active contribution to the education of assistant veterinarians as they benefit from your experience
- You keep in touch with the all referring veterinarians since fast and neat retransfers are especially important to you
- Your expert status will allow you to promote the acquisition of additional referring practices and be available to those colleagues through in-house education and expert training
- You report directly to the clinic founder
- As a certified veterinarian, you have acquired the status of Diplomate ECVIM or ACVIM or will be achieving it soon
- You come with the experience of a diverse repertoire of internistic cases and equipped with a wide network of diagnostic experts
- You actively pursue a continuous personal and skills development
- Participation in well planned emergency service rotation system
- You enjoy working with other clinical specialists and have a holistic approach to a patient
- The clinic is located in the north-west of Germany
- You are able to and skilled at communicating in German or you are motivated to learn German short term respectively
What we offer:
Take the opportunity to develop and prosper in a top modern veterinary clinic, which is one of the most successful institutions in German-speaking countries due to its professional capabilities and the special customer proximity.
Profit from the team of veterinary specialists and diplomates as well as the modern in-house laboratory, well-trained veterinary nurses, the network, the ROWA, the blood bank, etc., to treat particularly complicated cases. Your weekly work hours will be spread over four days (other individual time models are possible). Further training and education for you will be supported as matter of course. Your work as an internal medicine specialist will benefit from exceedingly well-organized procedures as well as the owner's willingness to invest and the exceptionally relaxed working atmosphere among all employees.
vet job offer 1977912