Medical Science Liaison
As a Medical Science Liaison at IDEXX, you are vital to the success of the company. You’re known for your excellent communication and influencing skills. You like to present, teach, and take initiative. You serve as a scientific peer and a resource within the medical community, and you are a scientific expert to internal colleagues. Your primary purpose is to establish and maintain peer-peer relationships with leading veterinarians, referred to as Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s), at major academic institutions and clinics.
What will you be doing?
In this exciting role, you will be building partnerships with KOLs Europe wide, to communicate evidence based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to IDEXX products and the therapeutic areas they relate to. You will deliver medical presentations at seminars, national and international conferences on IDEXX products and services, as well as specialized products at education events. You will provide input, strategy and oversight to relevant medical journals and publications, and you’ll remove barriers for the customer.
You are willing to travel about 50 % of your working time.
Other tasks include:
- Build a European KOL network
- Tailor medical information according KOL`s needs
- Coordinate advisory board meetings and round tables
- KOL Management system to track progress
- Participate in regular management meetings
- Technical support for Medical Marketing (AMS) for key projects
- Collaboration with regional IDEXX partners e.g. local market Professional Service Veterinarians for awareness and linguistic support
What will you need to succeed?
- You have a veterinarian background combined with therapeutic experience, preferable FTA für Kleintiere or Dipl. Internal medicine. Besides a big heart for animals and animal health, you have:
- Demonstrable experience in managing key internal and external relationships
- Are able effectively assimilate scientific and clinical data to the relevant audience
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively and appropriately influence others
- Able to manage multiple projects and time effectively
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
What We Offer
- When you join IDEXX, you will find yourself in a challenging but exciting environment where you are given the opportunity to be yourself, innovate, and grow. We have so much to offer!
- From day one, you will get full autonomy in your work and ample support when you need it.
- You will join a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
- You will work with people who are inspiring, open, and the best in their operating space.
- We believe in you – with a team of over 8,000 all over the globe, there are lots of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and career expansion.
- You’ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. Every role at IDEXX contributes to enhancing the health and wellbeing of pets, people, and livestock. With over 8,000 global team members, customers in over 175 countries, and a fast-growing industry - we’re always looking for motivated and inspiring people to join us.
A significant portion of our growth is happening all across Europe and with growth comes opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits. Our company culture is built on our unified commitment to our mission and our offices are rich with a diversity of languages, cultures, and ways of working.
Apply on our website here: IDEXX Careers - Medical Science Liaison Manager
Or copy and paste http://bit.ly/37D56KI into your browser